Are you looking for:
- A dynamic, fun-loving and fitness-minded group that could help you set and meet your personal training goals?
- To improve your running skills?
- To empower young girls in our community?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then SoleMates® is for you! SoleMates is the adult charity running program of Girls on the Run. We are a team of female and male athletes who pursue individual fitness goals while raising money for Girls on the Run of Puget Sound.
During our spring season, SoleMates will target Ragnar Northwest Passages or See Jane Run (half marathon or 5k). Ragnar SoleMates will commit to raising $1000 to support scholarships for girls in our program, while See Jane Run participants will commit to raising $500. (Have another race in mind this spring/summer? Let us know and we will help work out a custom training schedule!)
Our coach is Stacey Sorgen of ModBody Fitness. She will provide training plans and coaching for all abilities. We meet all over Seattle for weekly track workouts, social events post-run, and clinics on various topics.
- Coaching & training plans
- Scheduled group runs/walks & social activities
- Discounts at select area running stores & races
- Helpful clinics on running gear, nutrition, and injury prevention
- Online registration and personalized fundraising website through RacePlanner.
- Official SoleMates technical running t-shirt and other swag!
- Men & women welcome!
- Kids under 18 must be with adult
- Strollers and dogs permitted
Join us on MeetUp!
To learn more about our local program, email email@example.com