Spring 2017 Girl Registration is NOW OPEN. Register a girl.
We envision a world where every girl knows and activates her limitless potential and is free to boldly pursue her dreams.
The spring 2017 season will run from March 6th – May 23rd, with the GOTR Community 5K taking place on May 21st. Registration will take place via our online registration system. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (206) 528-2118 if you prefer a paper application. We currently have paper applications available in English, Spanish and Vietnamese.
Spring 2017 Season Timeline:
Active Registration Period (December 5th – February 17th)
– Deadlines: Online registration must be completed and paper forms should be turned in no later than February 17th to reserve your spot. If spots are not filled, waitlisted girls will be given the chance to complete registration. You will receive an email confirmation from email@example.com if your daughter’s registration has been processed.
Note: If spots are still open the first week of program (March 6th– March 10th), please return registration forms directly to coaches.
- Our fall season will span the weeks of March 6th – May 23rd.
- Participants will have until the 3rd practice to withdraw from GOTR and still receive a refund. After that refunds are not available.
- All girls must be able to commit to BOTH practice days and times in order to participate. Please make sure this is possible BEFORE registering.
- Online payment is by credit card or check only.
Our spring 5K will be on Sunday, May 21st and will be open to the community- women, men, children, families & strollers!
We offer a sliding scale so that families of all sizes and income levels can choose an appropriate registration fee (see below). We do not ask for proof of income or expense. We rely on the honesty and integrity of parent/guardians to choose their appropriate registration fee and contribute as much towards the full cost of the program as they can.
- Girls on the Run of Puget Sound requests that each program participant’s family pays a registration fee. This fee includes a GOTR t-shirt, 5K registration, a medal as the participant finishes the 5K, healthy snacks, a water bottle, Grown-up Guide for Parents, and a lifetime of confidence and the power to walk tall!
|# of family members in household||Annual||Income|
|2||$0 – $34,000||$34,001 – $50,999||$51,000 – 67,999||$68,000 +|
|3||$0 – $38,000||$38,001 – $56,999||$57,000 – 75,999||$76,000 +|
|4||$0 – $42,000||$42,001 – $62,999||$63,000 – 83,999||$84,000 +|
|5||$0 – $45,500||$45,501 – $68,499||$68,500 – 90,999||$91,000 +|
|6||$0 – $49,000||$49,001 – $73,499||$73,500 – 97,999||$98,000 +|
|7||$0 – $52,000||$52,001 – $77,999||$78,000 – 103,999||$104,000 +|
|8||$0 – $55,500||$55,501 – $82,999||$83,000 – 109,999||$111,000 +|
|Recommended Registration Fee (full scholarships are available)||$25||$75||$135||$185|
DID YOU KNOW…that the actual cost per participant to Girls on the Run of Puget Sound is $360? This amount covers liability insurance, CPR/First Aid training for all lead coaches, background checks on every volunteer, intensive coaches training, copies of curriculum, and coaches’ boxes containing participant materials. Our commitment is to supplement the cost per participant regardless of ability to pay. Any additional donations help to expand the program to more girls each season.
Spring 2017 H&S Program Sites
|School||City||Practice Times||Accepts Outside Girls?|
|Catherine Blaine K-8||Seattle||M/W|
|Catherine Blaine Only|
|Lake Forest Park Elementary||Lake Forest Park||T/TH|
|Lake Forest Park Only|
|Louisa Boren K-8 STEM||Seattle||M/W|
|Louisa Boren Only|
|Mercer Middle School||Seattle||T/TH|
|Showalter Middle School||Tukwila||T/TH|
At Girls on the Run, girls learn to celebrate their bodies, honor their voices, recognize their gifts, and activate their power!