Are you looking for:
- A dynamic, fun-loving and fitness-minded group that could help you set and meet your personal training goals?
- To improve your running skills?
- To empower young girls in our community?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then SoleMates® is for you! SoleMates is the adult charity running program of Girls on the Run. We are a team of female and male athletes who pursue individual fitness goals while raising money for Girls on the Run of Puget Sound.
This season, SoleMates will train for 1 or more fall/winter 5k races while raising money to support scholarships for girls in our program. For each goal race, we ask that you fundraise a minimum of $185 to support a full scholarship for one girl (for instance, if you run 3 5k races, your fundraising goal would be $555).
Our coach is Stacey Sorgen of ModBody Fitness. She will provide training plans and coaching for all abilities. We meet all over Seattle for weekly track workouts, social events post-run, and clinics on various topics.
- Coaching & training plans
- Scheduled group runs/walks & social activities
- Discounts at select area running stores & races
- Helpful clinics on running gear, nutrition, and injury prevention
- Online registration and personalized fundraising website through RacePlanner.
- Official SoleMates technical running t-shirt and other swag!
- Men & women welcome!
- Kids under 18 must be with adult
- Strollers and dogs permitted
Join us on MeetUp!
To learn more about our local program, email firstname.lastname@example.org
SoleMates National Sponsor: